Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Notes on My Evening

Some e-mails requested my thoughts on the gang bang. I'm happy to oblige.

Overall, I enjoyed the night. It was definitely not my favorite, outside the norm, sexual experience for a variety of reasons. A gang bang has inherent drawbacks, particularly from a woman's perspective, even if she does have a pleasurable time.

It obviously lacks the intimacy that makes sexual encounters so special. You can have an intimate evening with a lover and yes, you can have an intimate evening with two others, but not with a group. The times I was with one or two of the guys was the most enjoyable, on a physical level. The men were all gentlemen and I thanked them each, personally, for attending.

Awkward moments abound. I was extremely nervous early on and still somewhat nervous later. I did, eventually, get over it but that probably had more to do with the strange combination of being horny and tired. For the younger guys, Jason and Aaron, it was the most awkward. They're in their early twenties and have less experience at this and less maturity. After they came, they stayed for a little while but then headed-off to another party with friends their own age.

Despite women being self-conscious about their bodies, they have a much easier time being naked in front of each other than men do in front of other men. So, it was awkward for the less experienced swingers. However, most times, a man's sex drive seems stronger than his inhibitions. Low lighting and alcohol help.

The physical demands are what you might expect. The vagina can only lubricate itself just so much before you hit the lube. We went through a lot of lube and more breaks as the night wore on. I became sore, as I expected. I was not really tired until afterwards and then I was exhausted.

Emotionally, it was a roller coaster of nerves, anxiety and second thoughts on the one hand and raw excitement on the other. Steve said this was what he wanted but would he look at me the same way? Was it too slutty? Would my close friends that participated feel differently about me? Circumstances prevented me from lingering on this issues to any great extent during the party. But before and after, such thoughts did cross my mind.

I was over-stimulated. So much to do and you don't know where to start. You try so hard to make sure you're pleasuring the men that you sometimes forget to make sure you are physically enjoying the act. I mean physically because, in all honesty, it was most pleasurable in my mind. The thought of being there, for the pleasure of a group of men, watching Steve watch me, was a terrific, mind blowing experience. It was a real high to be used by one man and then have another enter the room for his turn.

Highlights have to include 1) ten, eleven maybe twelve orgasms; 2) watching Steve play with himself as he watched me; 3) the atomic orgasm experienced while being DP'd.

Lowlights: 1) that uber-slut feeling that plagued me; 2) the feeling of attention deficit disorder from too much stimulation and action 3) the reassurance I needed the following day.

Yes, the following day I was needy with Steve. I wanted to cuddle, be held quite often and told I was loved. Steve was great about that and treated me like a queen.

All in all a positive experience which I enjoyed. I'm not sure I would repeat the experience but I wouldn't rule it out absolutely.

Thanks to all who have followed our self-indulgent ramblings on this topic. Steve will post at least one more time, recounting more of his views.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate your honesty and forthrightness.

The highlights sound like definite highlights (note to self--the idea of M-F-M and participating in DP sounds so hot...I wish I could experience it firsthand) and the lowlights (including the uber-slut feeling) are what one might expect an otherwise normal, upstanding woman to say.

Thanks for sharing with us.

MikeCindynJoe said...

Piper,

Your observations about a gangbang are very similar to Cindy's, except she DOES enjoy the uber-sluttiness of it (perhaps an alter-ego... it's SO unlike her in "real" life). There's a two-part post in our August '08 archive describing Cindy's thoughts on "Sex With Many", that might interest you.

I love your blog and find myself spending a fair amount of time lurking in your archives. Very nice, thanks!

Mike

lclassyfun said...

hi piper! i really enjoyed the whole gb series. i kept finding myself wondering if i could or would do it. r has asked me if i'd like one ( during the throes of passion and it sounds very hot). that is as far as it has gone and may be all i'll ever do. i do enjoy having a couple of guys and three is nice, but....whew! i certainly don't think it makes you an uber slut. i think it makes you a strong woman and a great partner for your sweet hubby :)

stay warm ~ s

look us up sometime!

Anonymous said...

The honesty - sharing the good and the bad - is what has always made your blog(s) so wonderful to read, and what inspired me to begin with oh so long ago. I appreciate all the insights on all sides of the fences. Thanks and much love (and tons o' lust)

Lou

vsk witness said...

My wife has many many of the same observations about sex with others. Especially the neediness after and the urge to cuddle. In fact, I can say that my urge to cuddle goes up as well. I don't think that the word slut applies to women who "act the slut" rather than embody it. That is, a slut, pejoratively speaking is a woman who fucks for herself with no regard to anyone else's feelings. This ain't you babe. I do like watching my woman have sex with other men but you are right on again about how men get uptight performing in front of other men. What is up with that? They sure like to watch other men perform, at least when it comes to football. Go Steelers btw.