Sunday, February 3, 2008

More on Naughty Talk

Thought I'd chime in here on Piper's last post.

I think one of the comments hit the nail on the head, for me, at least.

The turn-on with dirty talk is like primary election politics. It's all about the expectations. In this case violating expectations.

I've never solicited the services of a prostitute. If I did, I sure as hell wouldn't call her a slut or a whore. Technically, she would be a whore if your definition includes taking money for sex. I'd only be stating the obvious.

The real turn-on is to see a woman that is 100% lady in all other departments really turn slutty in the bedroom. It's a turn-on because she's not a "slut" or "whore" in the derogatory sense of the word. If she were, it wouldn't be a turn-on.


The two women in my life are quite different. Piper is a woman's woman. Outside of the bedroom she's very traditional in many ways.

Chase is more of a guy's girl. She has more male friends than female and has no problem going toe-to-toe in a male-dominated conversation.

It's a real turn-on to have a woman like Piper admit to being a slut or whore while in the bedroom because if you met her it's the last thing you would imagine her saying. Chase is just different. She's much more dominant in bed than Piper and dirty talk doesn't have the same appeal. In fact, the roles are sometimes reveresed where I'm called a "bastard" as in "fuck me, you bastard."

So, many women might not like being called such names in the heat of passion. That's fine and those wishes should be respected. Just remember, if he says something like that, it's precisely because he doesn't see you as a slut or whore. If he thought you were one, it would never cross his mind to say it out loud.

As for style, I like the grenade method described in the previous post. I think of it as the "real-man method." My definition of real man? One willing to get his ass kicked from time to time when he does something stupid.

I have to go watch my Patriots kick some ass, now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pats lost. Just an F.Y.I. Haha.

Steve said...

They did indeed.

Congrats to the Giants fans. It will be a season for them to remember.

Chickpea said...

I wonder if I'm more of a woman's woman or a guy's girl. I seem to do a little bit of both. For example, I can this:

Also, I think you meant to write watch the patriots SUCK ass, not kick it. God damn that was fun to watch (sorry. I hate the Pats) and even more satisfying to see Randy Moss and Tom Brady drop out of the pro bowl this weekend. Those whiny bitches.

And I say that while I'm baking cupcakes at the moment. See? I'm kind of both.

Steve said...

You transcend definition, Chickpea.

And yes, that was a typo. It did suck ass. New York did a great job.