Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bachelor Party - I

Last Saturday Chase threw me her version of a bachelor party. You have to admire a girlfriend that will throw a party for you when she's not the one you're marrying.

We went out with a few of her friends to a local watering hole. After plying me with drinks - I did not overdue it - Chase and three of her friends, took me to a strip joint. I actually enjoyed the company of Chase and her friends very much. Not that some of the dancers weren't great. They were, especially this one brunette. She was very short and petite, but had a body to die die for. I got a lap dance or two from the brunette. She was very friendly.

Once we left the club, Chase and her friend, Sarah, decided to take me to another bar. We said goodbye to the others and walked a few blocks to one of their favorite places.

Sarah is one of Chase's swinger friends. The other friends were not, which was strange because Sarah was more quiet and reserved than the others. Sarah's pretty, with medium length brown hair and a large build. Not fat, but she is on the heavier side. I'm not passing judgment, just trying to paint a picture here. She's a person you don't realize is pretty until she smiles or laughs. She really has great eyes.

I had a great time. I dare say I know few men who wouldn't have had a great time. It was a local place, dark, crowded with really loud music. One minute Chase would have her arm around me and then Sarah. After a shot or two made me brave, I walked up behind Sarah and put my arms around her waist. She didn't mind at all and even pressed her ass against my front. I grew very hard which seemed to please her.

Sarah cocked her head and whispered something in my ear. I grinned and nodded but, in truth, the music was way too loud and I couldn't actually hear what she said. So, I have zero idea what I'm agreeing to. She could have said, "The band is great." Or, "You have a tiny cock."

We closed the place and took a cab to Chase's. Chase asked if I would mind if Sarah joined us for the rest of the night. This was her surprise for me. I readily agreed. I mean, come on!

There were some awkward moments back at Chase's. There almost always are awkward moments with these things, especially with someone new. But, with three drunk people, there are always funny things that break the ice.

In addition to being a great lady, I will say that Sarah gives great head.

I'll add a few more details in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky dude!