Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Rest of the Story

OK, Piper decided not to write about the remainder of our evening a few weekends ago. So, I thought I'd give it a go. We are both pretty swamped right now but she's got more going on than I do. Frankly, being a groom is a cakewalk compared to the bride thing.

Jason was gung-ho and Aaron....not so much. He was interested, and didn't walk away, but I wasn't convinced he'd go for the foursome thing. I led Piper by the hand into the bedroom. Aaron and Jason followed. They sat down while I displayed my girl. She turned around for them and both Jason and Aaron took turns feeling her ass through that awesome dress. I like bare ass but there's something great about feeling a sweet ass through a tight skirt, dress or jeans. Nothing quite like it.

I removed Piper's dress so she was wearing nothing but a sexy, little thong and her heels. She also had really hot thigh high stockings on. She looked beautiful.

Like Piper, I won't go into graphic detail, not too much, anyway. She ended up on her knees, blowing Jason while Aaron and I watched. Then she worked on me and finally Aaron, who had a difficult time getting hard. Nerves, no doubt because Jason and I were more than hard. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Jason made a crack about Aaron having trouble staying hard. After a few laughs, Aaron settled down. It may have helped that Piper did not join in the laughter, looked at Aaron and said, "Ignore them." That was kind of hot.

Jason and I ended up sharing Piper for the better part of the evening. We treated her like a slut and she asked for more when we were done with her. I couldn't go again, not for awhile, but it did not take Jason long to recharge his batteries. After taking Piper in the mouth and pussy, he asked if he could fuck her ass. I told him to go for it and she got royally ass-fucked.

Aaron never actually fucked Piper but he did get a good blow job later in the evening and a hand job, with Piper finally jerking him off.

It was a great party and Piper made it a memorable night for three guys. I know she really did it for me and I owe her big time. I have an awesome girl.

2 comments:

lclassyfun said...

thanks steve! you fleshed it out nicely without getting too, too graphic. i loved piper's take and then your decsription, very erotic. the hottest part is the feeling up through the skirt...that got me going. r will no doubt prefer the actual fucking and the ass fucking part and that's cool too. i've played with two guys but not three- yet...might be fun;)and three is only half a gang bang? i've got work to do :)

hugs and kisses~s

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. Nice job, Steve. What you guys did to Piper gave me a big hard on.