Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pre-Wedding Fun

Our good friends, Kit and Luke, threw us a little pre-wedding fun last Saturday night. It was an intimate little gathering: Kit, Luke, Jason, Stacy, Aaron....about ten in all. Needless to say, I was very slutty on Saturday night. Shame on me.

Steve received a little gift as well: My first gang bang.

Well, that's an exaggeration. It was sort of a half-gang bang. That is, if six guys is a gang bang. I had a half-bang. Three guys. In truth, Steve coaxed me into it, inviting Jason and Aaron in on the fun.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

We were told to dress-up and we did. Steve went semi-casual, no tie, but a nice sports coat etc. I wore one of my favorite dresses. A cute little number that I consider sexy but not trashy and we all know, sometimes there's a fine line between sexy and trashy. Here's a sneak peek, as I got ready.





The party began with cocktails and fine conversation. Jason and Aaron immediately began to flirt with me while Steve stood there with a big smile on his face. It was actually a very comfortable setting, the lights were low and the drinks helped with the inevitable awkwardness found at the outset most of these parties.

I remember standing by the fireplace, drink in hand when Steve began to feel my ass. Aaron, poor boy, seemed caught off guard because despite being felt up in front of everyone, I continued my chat with Jason.

Steve asked Jason: "Do you want to touch her?"

Jason responded in the affirmative. Steve stepped back and Jason ran his hand down my ass. I have been with Jason on other occasions so we were both pretty comfortable. As we stood around, I saw that the real party had begun. Kit and Stacy had already begun to flirt with the other guys.

Aaron went to get us more drinks and Steve leaned and whispered, "what are you up for tonight?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I think the four of us should head to a bedroom."

"The four of us," I asked, in mock surprise. "What for?"

"So we can treat you like a little slut."

I reached down and touched Steve. He was very hard. Very, very hard. And I really wanted to be treated like a slut. Every now and then, who doesn't?

Aaron returned with our drinks and we talked some more. Things started to heat up a bit, with the guys taking turns running their hands over my hips and ass. At one point, Steve was behind me, damn near dry humping me. Aaron looked uncomfortable but interested.

"She's offered to take on all three of us," Steve said to Aaron. "Game?" Not exactly accurate but...

We went to a bedroom. I'm not sure Aaron was really game, or me for that matter, but off we went. I'm not sure if I'll describe the rest. Sex is sex and sometimes reading about the appetizer is more fun than reading about the main course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless the main course is better than the appetizer ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tremendous buildup - love it. Of course, you know we want to know what happened next!

Anonymous said...

Love the dress. Hot!

lclassyfun said...

ohhhhh my! good stuff piper....we'd luv to hear more:)

have a happy horny weekend~s and r